It's like life, but it's on a stick

Saturday, December 10, 2005

gah gah gah gah.

Played GoPets a lot, I have a dog named Molly (because I am just soooo creative). She visits people and barks! I spent a looot of money on my puppy, and now I need to get money again to buy a bath so she won't STINK. Yes, I said it. She STINKS.

Nothing much chez moi, there are some French people coming over after Christmas. One of my mother's friends and her 13-year-old son, actually, and I am NOT looking forewards to it. Last time they came over, the boy pulled my pigtails and I cried :( Our last visitors, from Taiwan, left a lot of their stuff here - a few DVDs, books, and a sweater. Hopefully they're coming back though... although I won't mind having to 'borrow' them, hehe.

I'm really sorry. Being upset makes me barely coherent. My mother is not making it easy to like her right now. She's a very very bad housekeeper, not because she doesn't work hard, but she goes about things in a very inefficient way and refuses to throw aaaanything out. I tried to throw out a pen and guess what? Salvaged. She went through our garbage to get out an old pen.

Sigh, bitch, moan, out.

1 Comments:

Blogger VL said...

Well, we hope we can go back soon too. Dublin is cold and windy.

18 December, 2005 10:49

 

Post a Comment

<< Home