It's like life, but it's on a stick

Saturday, October 29, 2005

You know what? Saturdays are awesome. It's all the goodness of being drunk without the hangover. Guess who slept in until 9:00! Yes, a whole THREE HOURS later than I'm supposed to have stayed up! I feel so special I might just watch 'Army of Darkness'.

On second thoughts, no.

I should really be working now (don't that just sound so grown up), but I don't know where the tape measure is and screw Math, who needs it?

Oh yes. http://diamondfire.deviantart.com. Go there and do it NOW.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inform.com Is Newest News/Blog Aggregator
In the broad field of increasingly sophisticated Web news reading tools--Web search engines, syndicators, and aggregators--a new contender hurtled out of the starting gate last week, and it looks like a winner.
I enjoyed your post, it was quite interesting and insightful. I have a related site that focuses on eliminate symptons of depression you may like too. It pretty much covers eliminate symptons of depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks,
Sonny M.

29 October, 2005 10:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home