It's like life, but it's on a stick

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shout-outs will be up soon. Right now, I'm kinda lazy so to hell with it.

Okay... my sister has cleverly stolen my CD player and thinks I won't notice. Well, Kinka, if you love it so much, why don't you MARRY IT?!!! Oh well. She'll get her own someday... just as mine turns into a smoldering pile of plastic and Laser Class I components. Life just loves me.

I'm going to see 'Corpse Bride' today. God, I hope it lives up to the hype. Somehow, if that movie sucks, I'll be extremely sad - moreso than normal. See, if... oh... Star Wars sucked, I wouldn't be too worried. But a Tim Burton movie? Wahhh!

Has anyone else noticed that Strong Bad's e-mails take a loooong time to update? C'mon, man, we've watched 'lady-ing' more times than we wanted to. Which is a lot. Also, cannot speak engrish to day. But there are some new toons up. Yayish.

Gotta go, byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home